The Executive Physical goes beyond the standard health screening exam and includes advanced lab testing, specialized imaging and specialty consultation tailored to your specific health needs and concerns. The Executive Physical is a convenient way to obtain comprehensive information and set a health benchmark for the future. The goal of the Executive Physical is to identify risk factors, prevent potential health problems before they begin, prevent illness and injury, and promote overall health and wellness.
While some companies may provide Executive Physicals to their leaders to ensure their optimal health, the Executive Physical is a great option for all busy individuals interested in a physician-led roadmap to optimal health.
The MFP Work Wellness Executive Physical includes:
- Detailed medical history and physical examination
- Comprehensive laboratory screenings
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Resting electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Exercise stress test
- Vision screening
- Health risk assessment tool that uses medical technology to accurately predict your future health profile. This data will be instrumental in the development of your risk assessment and recommended disease prevention programs.
- Immunizations update
- Gender-specific cancer screenings (i.e., pap smear or prostate)
MFP Work Wellness has over two decades of experience providing occupational health Executive Physicals at both of our convenient locations. Please contact us at 803-286-5223 or 866-797-9162 to speak with us about scheduling your Executive Physical.